In this tutorial, I you will learn How to Transfer Files via Bluetooth in Windows 10. You can send and receive files from your smartphone to your computer and vice versa using the USB cable. However, you can wirelessly transfer files between two devices if your devices are equipped with Bluetooth technology.
Transferring files between devices wirelessly is much faster and easier. First, you need to activate Bluetooth on both devices; next you need to pair the two devices; and then you’re ready to transfer files.
In this example, I’m using an Android smartphone and a Windows 10 laptop. However, you can use the same process to transfer files between smartphones or between computers and tablets.
– Windows 10 Review & Tutorials:
– How to Check if Your Computer has Bluetooth:
– Buy USB Bluetooth Dongle at Amazon (ASUS):
– Buy USB Bluetooth Dongle at Amazon (Plugable):
Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission | The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. used with permission | Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries | Images and graphics use in this video are public domain via Pixabay.com.
If you use the links above to purchase any of the Microsoft products. I may earn a commission as an Amazon affiliate. This recommendation and review is based on my firsthand experience using these products myself.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách hiển thị thời tiết trên Desktop Win 10 với phần mềm tiện ích
- Cách Active Office 365 vĩnh viễn, kích hoạt nhanh như chuyên gia phần mềm
- Hướng dẫn bo tròn góc trong photoshop nhanh chóng, dễ hiểu
- Chỉ 3 phút tắt kiểm tra chính tả trong Word 2013 đảm bảo thành công
- Tạo list gợi ý trong Excel từ cơ bản đến nâng cao dễ hiểu nhất