Learn how to connect a Bluetooth capable device to a computer running Windows 10. Learn more about using Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 on our support site:
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options for your computing device are available at
Continue the Conversation:
Steps for connecting a Bluetooth device to a Windows 10 computer:
In Windows 10, select Start and type bluetooth.
Select Bluetooth and other device settings.
If Bluetooth is not enabled, toggle the switch On.
Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth device you are using.
You might have to verify the connection between the device and the computer.
Select Connect and confirm the connection if necessary.
Windows prompts you when connecting is complete and it’s ready to use.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.
How to Connect a Bluetooth Device in Windows 10 on an HP Computer | HP Computers | HP
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách hiển thị thời tiết trên Desktop Win 10 với phần mềm tiện ích
- Cách Active Office 365 vĩnh viễn, kích hoạt nhanh như chuyên gia phần mềm
- Hướng dẫn bo tròn góc trong photoshop nhanh chóng, dễ hiểu
- Chỉ 3 phút tắt kiểm tra chính tả trong Word 2013 đảm bảo thành công
- Tạo list gợi ý trong Excel từ cơ bản đến nâng cao dễ hiểu nhất