In this tutorial, I will show you How to Check if your Computer has Bluetooth in Windows 10. Having Bluetooth on your computer can help you transfer files from your mobile devices to your computer and vice versa. If you’re using Windows 10, you will be able to use the built-in Bluetooth functionality to transfer files.
Most new computers today come equipped with Bluetooth hardware, but there are still computers out there that don’t have Bluetooth. To find out if your PC has Bluetooth, you can check the Device Manager.
To do so, click on the Windows Start button (bottom-left) of your screen; then choose Device Manager; and it will list down all the devices that your computer is equipped with. If your PC has built-in Bluetooth functionality, you will see it listed down.
If you don’t see it listed down, it means that your computer doesn’t have Bluetooth. However, all hope is not lost because you can get a USB Bluetooth Dongle that plugs into your USB port and makes your PC Bluetooth-compatible.
Check the links below to buy a USB Bluetooth Dongle from Amazon. Also, you can check my Window 10 Review as well as other tutorials on my YouTube channel at:
– Buy USB Bluetooth Dongle at Amazon (ASUS):
– Buy USB Bluetooth Dongle at Amazon (Plugable):
– Buy Windows 10 Home at Amazon:
An alternative, if you want to avoid using one of your USB slots, is to install a Dual Band Wireless AC + Bluetooth Mini PCIe Card which you can get from Amazon. Make sure that your PC has a Mini PCIe slot. Check the link below to buy it at Amazon.
Intel 3160 Dual Band Wireless AC + Bluetooth Mini PCIe Card:
CREDITS: Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Logos and screenshots used with permission from Microsoft | The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. used with permission | Other company names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
– Laptop graphic (public domain via Pixabay):
– Smartphone graphic (public domain via Pixabay):
– Man with Laptop and Smartphone (public domain via Pixabay):
Where I Am From by Topher Mohr & Alex Elena
Source: YouTube Music Library (Permission to use for commercial purposes on YouTube monetized videos)
AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER: If you use the links above to purchase any of the Microsoft products. I may earn a commission as an Amazon affiliate. This recommendation and review is based on my firsthand experience using these products myself.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://hoadontiendien.com/cong-nghe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách hiển thị thời tiết trên Desktop Win 10 với phần mềm tiện ích
- Cách Active Office 365 vĩnh viễn, kích hoạt nhanh như chuyên gia phần mềm
- Hướng dẫn bo tròn góc trong photoshop nhanh chóng, dễ hiểu
- Chỉ 3 phút tắt kiểm tra chính tả trong Word 2013 đảm bảo thành công
- Tạo list gợi ý trong Excel từ cơ bản đến nâng cao dễ hiểu nhất