Blue Yeti USB Microphone
Get it on Amazon:
Are you a Twitch Streamer or Youtuber? In this unboxing and review, we look at the Blue Yeti USB Microphone. The Blue Yeti Microphone features four easy to use recording patterns, extremely easy plug and play installation, and a great build quality.
The Blue Yeti USB Microphone features 4 different recording patterns. These different recording patterns make the Blue Yeti great for just about everyone. Check out all 4 of the Blue Yeti recording patterns below.
– Stereo: The Blue Yeti records from the front, and sides. This is perfect for recording vocals or instrumentals
– Cardioid: The Blue Yeti records from only the front. Cardioid is perfect for recording podcast, voice overs, tutorials, and vocals
– Omnidirectional: The Blue Yeti will record from all directions equally. This is perfect for conference calls, ASMR, and events.
– Bidirectional: The Blue Yeti will record from the front and back. This is perfect for interviews, instruments, and vocal duets.
Pros of the Blue Yeti USB Microphone:
– Very good build quality. Almost the entire microphone is made of metal and feels very sturdy.
– Easy to setup and install. With my Windows 10 computer installation was as simple as plugging the Blue Yeti into my computer. – Once I did that the microphone automatically installed and was activated.
– Cool looking design. I am so impressed with the look of the Blue Yeti. It looks professional and expensive.
– Inexpensive at anywhere between $90 and $135
– 4 built in patterns make it easy to use the Blue Yeti in several different situations and recording environments
– Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher)
– Several easy to use controls on the microphone for gain, patterns, mute, and headphone volume.
– Has the ability to use other mounts.
– Available in 10 different colors
Cons of the Blue Yeti USB Microphone:
– Uses mini USB rather than the more widely compatible micro USB
– The Blue Yeti is pretty large which might be a problem for people with limit desk space
– No On/Off switch
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Gauging Gadgets earns from qualifying purchases through affiliate links.
😀 HAPPY WITH THE VIDEO? 😀
SUBSCRIBE NOW! CLICK HERE –
SEND ME A TIP! –
Find Amazon Promo Codes Here:
HOW DO I DO IT? (Paid Links)
TubeBuddy YouTube Toolkit:
My YouTube Setup:
Sony DSC-HX80 Camera –
Neewer Mini Table Tripod –
Lighting Kit –
Blue Yeti USB Microphone –
Logitech C270 Webcam –
Cell Phone – Pixel 2 XL –
Music from Sensei Nap –
[related_posts_by_tax title=”Xem thêm Bài Viết:”]